GET TICKETS NOW
Have you ever wondered why small business marketing feels like it gets more and more complicated and less and less effective?
If so, you are not alone.
The grim reality is that roughly 85% of the precious marketing dollars we spend this year will fail to convert into sales.
The reason is simple and yet hiding in plain sight.
Most of our websites and sales tools are full of NOISE. Noise consists of any information that we may care about but the customer doesn’t. Noise creates confusion…
…and confused customers don’t buy.
In fact, customers will spend no more than 5 seconds trying to understand how you will solve their immediate problem… before clicking away to your competitor.
And just to make things worse, the closer we are to our brand the less we can see our marketing from our customers’ perspective. We can’t see what attracts them…
…and what chases them away.
Luckily, the “Clarify Your Brand Workshop” will introduce your to industry-leading tools to discover what parts of your brand may confuse your customers and how to fix them.
1. Apply a powerful framework to clarify your message.
2. Discover the 5 critical steps to clarify your website.
3. Create a fool-proof plan clarify all of your marketing tools.
1. Earn more by capturing customers from the competition.
2. Spend less by shedding expensive marketing efforts.
3. Have more fun when sales calls don’t feel like work anymore.
Just $49 ($25 for Rogers-Lowell Chamber members)
Get Tickets Now